[Openstack-devel] Processed (with 5 errors): quantum-plugin-*: removal of quantum-plugin-*/sid makes files disappear from python-quantum/wheezy

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Mar 11 04:15:04 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> tags 694938 pending
Bug #694938 [quantum-plugin-cisco,quantum-plugin-linuxbridge-agent,quantum-plugin-linuxbridge,quantum-plugin-nicira,quantum-plugin-openvswitch-agent,quantum-plugin-openvswitch,quantum-plugin-ryu-agent,quantum-plugin-ryu] quantum-plugin-*: removal of quantum-plugin-*/sid makes files disappear from python-quantum/wheezy
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks!
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I think I need to write in this bug to give an update. It's been left
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> alone without any input in for too long.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> We had to fix a last bug in Quantum for the release, and Ola decided to
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> upload in p-t-u instead of SID, if I remember well, to avoid maintaining
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

694938: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=694938
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems