[Openstack-devel] XCP + OpenStack on wiki

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Mar 30 19:25:55 UTC 2013

On 03/30/2013 10:44 PM, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> I've started a page on the Debian wiki:
>
>   http://wiki.debian.org/OpenStackXCP
>
> At the moment, I'm just grabbing links to other pages that seem to
> provide useful steps
>
> It would be great to get feedback or other contributions, even if it is
> just a suggestion about versions to avoid or minor details

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for that work. You may want to have a look into
README.xcp_and_openstack which is in the nova-xcp-plugins package (which
is to be installed in your dom0 running XCP).

This README is unfortunately completely outdated, and would need a full
rewrite, though I'm sure you will still find valuable information in it.