[Openstack-devel] New proposed-updates diff: keystone 2012.1.1-13+wheezy1

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun May 12 02:17:06 UTC 2013

On 05/12/2013 01:32 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> What's the plan for getting a new keystone version in to sid? Currently
> sid, testing and wheezy all have the same version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam

Cc:-ing the Alioth list.

I am planning on uploading all of OpenStack Grizzly 2013.1.1 (the bug
release of Grizzly 2013.1, which was released 3 days ago) into sid ASAP.
I started by uploading the dependencies into sid. Yesterday, I uploaded:

- alembic
- python-extras
- python-happybase
- python-json-pointer (updated to version 1.0.0)
- python-mock
- python-testtools
- python-webob
- testrepository
- python-eventlet (with few fixes added so it could build)
- python-fixtures
- python-json-patch (updated to version 1.0.0)
- python-jsonschema (updated to version 1.1.0)
- python-requests
- python-warlock (updated to version 1.0.0)
- subunit

(when not specified, the above were just re-upload so that the packages
could migrate from Experimental to sid).

This has to be checked, but I believe I'm done with all python module
dependencies. When done, I can proceed for uploading OpenStack to sid,
including the CVE fix for Keystone. I hope this will happen early next
week. Then I plan on uploading Grizzly to wheezy-backports (of course,
together with the above dependencies, and when it's migrated to Jessie).