[Openstack-devel] 2013.1.1 packages available from Sid

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun May 19 07:16:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I finished my last round of upload. As per the subject line, you can
test the packages from Sid right now. If you wish to use Wheezy, here's
the repositories:

deb ftp://debian.pkgs.enovance.com/debian grizzly main
deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian grizzly-backports main

The above are "real" backports (eg: with the ~bpo70+1 suffix for all
version numbers).

Nova is still missing from Sid, because of the debate with FTP Masters
about binary packages. I have already merged both nova-xcp-* packages
into a single one, and I do expect to do some more merging, especially
with the console things. If anyone has ideas on what would be welcome to
be merged, so that we can go on the FTP Masters direction, please let me
know. Of course, I don't think it's a good idea to merge the
nova-compute-* things. I have a message in the making which I will post
publicly soon, though external opinions are welcome on the subject
before I do it.

Feedback welcome on these packages!