[Openstack-devel] Moving all git repositories to git.gplhost.com

Julien Danjou acid at debian.org
Wed Nov 20 16:33:32 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20 2013, Thomas Goirand wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> I hope this solution will satisfy everyone,

Not at all, and I really hope that you come back to this decision. I
know that you are the one doing a very large amount of work, but this is
a terrible decision. You're going to kill the small amount of team that
we could build this way.

Alioth issues are not your issues, let it go. Pick the right battle,
package OpenStack, but don't try to do things in that way. This will
just hurt OpenStack packaging in the long term, making it reliable and
linked to you.

Please, please don't do that.

--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker # independent consultant