[Openstack-devel] NMU of the cmd2 package

Federico Ceratto federico.ceratto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 09:50:30 UTC 2013

Hello Thomas,

Thank you very much for your help on the package and your tips.
I've just imported the patch and I'll fix the repository permissions on
Alioth.
I see no reason to stop the upload process at the moment; once the
Python3 packages will be accepted I'll be able to maintain them in future.

Thanks again!

--
Federico

--