[Openstack-devel] python-mockito_0.5.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Oct 20 04:55:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

Here's the reply from the FTP masters. Please specify correctly the full
MIT license somewhere (best would be a LICENSE file). Note that if you
want to release Mockito under this license:
http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

then many people call it the "Expat" license, which removes any
ambiguity with the multiple MIT licenses.

Please let me know when this is fixed, so I can make another attempt at
uploading to Debian.