[Openstack-devel] python-misaka_1.0.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Sep 9 06:38:18 UTC 2013

On 09/08/2013 06:00 PM, Luca Falavigna wrote:

> Hi,
>
> * docs/assets/elements.less is public domain.
> * Most of the files in src/sundown/ are licensed under ISC
>   (http://www.isc.org/downloads/software-support-policy/isc-license/)
> Please document these in your copyright file.

Fixed as suggested.

> It is quite uncommon to have python-misaka listed as one of the dependencies
> of python3-misaka package, is it intended?

Finally, I decided to rename /usr/bin/misaka as /usr/bin/python3-misaka,
as I am not very confident using dpkg-divert (I never did), and don't
have much time to do it and test it properly. If someone in the team
wants to show me how, and provide a patch to use dpkg-divert instead,
then I will apply it.