[Openstack-devel] gear python module

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Tue Sep 17 13:05:56 UTC 2013

Le 17/09/13 10:03, Julien Danjou a écrit :
> It doesn't look OpenStack specific so putting it under collab-maint or
> the Python library packaging team is probably a better choice.
>
> (Note that Python library pkg team is using svn, so if you prefer, and
> I'm sure you do, stick to git, collab-maint is a good choice).

The reason I have asked there is solely because the software is
maintained by OpenStack infra.  I thought it will receive more attention
here than in the Debian python module project.

I have access to the debian-python svn project, will send gear there and
update the Maintainer/Uploader field to match them.

(Thank you|Merci)!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso