[Openstack-devel] gear python module

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Fri Sep 20 15:10:53 UTC 2013

Le 17/09/13 09:03, Antoine Musso a écrit :

> I am a contractor for the Wikimedia Foundation and I am attempting to
> get the 'gear' python module packaged.  It has been mostly written by
> James E. Blair from the OpenStack infrastructure team:
>
>  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gear
>  Gerrit clone: ssh://review.openstack.org:29418/openstack-infra/gear

I have send the package in Debian subversion. I have build it
successfully using Ubuntu Precise.

The svn URL are:

Ssh:
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/python-gear/trunk

Anonymous:
svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/python-gear/trunk

Would you mind having a look at it?

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso