[PKG-Openstack-devel] Comments regarding python-xstatic-d3_3.4.9-2_amd64.changes

Thorsten Alteholz alteholz at debian.org
Tue Aug 26 13:20:13 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I do believe that Radomir Dopieralski should be mentioned, as he's the
> author of the Python part, and I don't believe he gave his copyright
> holder rights to Michael Bostock. Let me know if you think this is
> wrong, in which case I'll keep only the d3 licensing.

no, you are right, so I marked it for accept.

> BTW, thanks for the other packages approval (if it was you...).

Yep, I plead guilty.

> (... bootstrap 2.3 and 3 ...)

Do you mean compass-bootstrap-sass-plugin? It seems to be that nobody is
using version 2.3, so from the viewpoint of an innocent bystander version
3 would be the best way to go. Maybe you can convince Praveen to upload
the new version  ...

   Thorsten