[PKG-Openstack-devel] SQLAlchemy 0.9.X in unstable

Piotr Ożarowski piotr at debian.org
Sun Feb 23 15:58:45 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I just uploaded sqlalchemy 0.9.3 to unstable (0.9.1 and 0.9.2 was only
in experimental). I've set urgency to low to give it a bit more time
before if migrates to testing.

Please check if your package works fine with 0.9 and let me know if it doesn't.

If the dependency on python-sqlalchemy was generated by dh_python2, you
already have "python-sqlalchemy (<< 0.9)" in Depends. If your package
works fine with 0.9.X, just rebuild it with the one in unstable -
dh_python2 will generate "<< 0.10"

Migration notes:
* http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_9/changelog/migration_09.html or
* /usr/share/doc/python-sqlalchemy-doc/rst/changelog/migration_09.txt or
* /usr/share/doc/python-sqlalchemy-doc/html/changelog/migration_09.html