[Openstack-devel] Does nova-api-metadata require EXACTLY v. 2012.1.1-18 of nova-common?

Hugh Esco hesco at campaignfoundations.com
Sun Jan 26 22:19:58 UTC 2014

Thank you Gustavo.  I appreciate another set of eyes on this.

This is my /etc/apt/sources.list

# grep -v '#' /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://debian.cse.msu.edu/debian/ wheezy main
deb-src http://debian.cse.msu.edu/debian/ wheezy main
deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main
deb http://debian.cse.msu.edu/debian/ wheezy-updates main
deb-src http://debian.cse.msu.edu/debian/ wheezy-updates main

# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/* | grep -v '#'

deb http://ceph.com/debian-emperor/ wheezy main

deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian havana-backports main
deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian havana main

deb http://apt.puppetlabs.com wheezy main
deb-src http://apt.puppetlabs.com wheezy main
deb http://apt.puppetlabs.com wheezy dependencies
deb-src http://apt.puppetlabs.com wheezy dependencies

I'm not seeing where I am introducing sid, unless
it is with gplhost.  Everything else is labeled wheezy.

-- Hugh Esco

--
Hugh Esco
skype: hresco3_ ; 678-921-8186 x21