[PKG-Openstack-devel] systemd support for OpenStack

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Jul 6 08:42:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

With systemd being the default init system in Jessie, I'd like to add
support for it in all of OpenStack. However, I'm not sure I have the
skills to do this (yet).

Is there anyone willing to add support for systemd in one of the
packages with init script, to show me how to do it? Then if nobody else
but me has time to add systemd support in the rest of OpenStack, I can
finish the work.

Now is a good time to do this kind of things, because:
1/ I'm up to date with all the Python module dependencies
2/ Juno beta 1 is packaged
3/ Icehouse is stabilized

so there's time to do such work.

Any volunteer?