[PKG-Openstack-devel] tuskar_0.2.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz alteholz at debian.org
Thu Mar 20 11:26:14 UTC 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Sorry for these mistakes. FYI, I had the package renaming right in my
> Git, it's just that I didn't realize that I didn't upload the modified
> dependencies.

Hmm, the current control file says:
   Package: tuskar-common
   Architecture: all
   Depends: adduser,
            python-tuskar (= ${binary:Version}),
            tripleo-heat-templates,
            ${misc:Depends},
            ${ostack-lsb-base},
            ${python:Depends}

> All of the above is fixed, however you will still see a warning for
> missing adduser in tuskar-api: this is a false positive. The call to
> adduser is there in a function (included from openstack-pkg-tools), but
> it isn't called.

Wouldn't this be a good opportunity to add an override?

> Package re-uploaded.

Package re-rejected :-).

   Thorsten