[PKG-Openstack-devel] Help in understanding description of package python3-dogpile.cache

Beatrice Torracca beatricet at libero.it
Wed Nov 19 07:13:34 UTC 2014

Hi!

I am one of the Italian translators who are working on the DDTP/DDTSS
in order to translate the description of Debian packages.

We are trying to reach a consensus on the translation of the package
python3-dogpile.cache, specifically regarding the sentence:

«dogpile.cache builds on the dogpile.core locking system (see
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/dogpile.core), which implements the idea
of "allow one creator to write while others read" in the abstract.»

Could you please clarify what do you mean with "in the abstract".

A long explanation is not necessary (don't want to waste a lot of your
time); just a quick tip on what that part refers would be more than
enough and higly appreciated.

Thanks,

Beatrice.

P.S.: I will check out the mailing-list online but I would be thankful if you put me in Cc: