[PKG-Openstack-devel] Fwd: ruby-rethtool_0.0.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Nov 27 09:48:30 UTC 2014

Hi Matt,

I am a Debian package maintainer doing all of the OpenStack packages in
Debian. I work for Mirantis. One of the Mirantis product is called Fuel,
which is a software to do deployment of OpenStack.

ruby-raemon is one of the dependencies that needs to get in Debian in
order to be able to package Fuel. Though there's an issue with its
licensing. See below the rejection message from the FTP masters. There
are conflicting license information in your package.

Could you please make it so that COPYING and LICENSE.txt have matching
licenses, as well as in your README.rdoc? When done, could you please
release a new version of your package, and let me know when done, so
that I can make a new attempt at uploading the package to Debian?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)