[PKG-Openstack-devel] Comments regarding python-muranoclient_0.5.5-1_amd64.changes

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Oct 4 04:22:33 UTC 2014

On 10/04/2014 04:59 AM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> can you please give me a hint where I can find python-yaql?
>
> Thanks!
>  Thorsten

In fact, it's my fault: I forgot to upload it (I thought I did). It's
now in the NEW queue. Sorry for this.

There's also python-xstatic-bootstrap-scss which is needed for Horizon
Juno RC1. Do you think you can have a look at it, so that I can upload
Horizon? FYI, it contains a modified version of bootstrap-scss, stripped
out from many stuff, and it's bootstrap 3, which is incompatible with
libjs-twitter-bootstrap, currently in the archive in version
2.0.2+dfsg-4. I do not wish to maintain the full of bootstrap by myself
(it contains Ruby code that I have no use of, and that I wouldn't know
how to package as I never did Ruby packaging), so I think it's
preferable to just use the embedded content of
python-xstatic-bootstrap-scss: that's a way more easy for me to
maintain, and upstream for the xstatic package will be reactive to CVEs
and such.

Then finally, it'd be super cool to also have Sahara in! :)
Juno will be released in 12 days now, and Sahara is now fully in the
"integrated release" process of OpenStack, which means it will have
security support, point releases and all.

Thanks a lot for your hard work, it's very much appreciated. I was
impressed to read your blog post about the huge number of reviews you've
done.