[PKG-Openstack-devel] FTBFS of openstack-trove, version 2014.1.3-2

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Sat Oct 18 10:05:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

When trying to reproduce #765348 on the latest version, I got fairly different
results, yet it continues to fail. Please do ignore the various warnings about
libeatmydata.so, as it is probably good that this is not built using eatmydata
for now, ruling out one possible source of errors.

The updated build log is attached - please let me know about any way this could
be debugged.

Best,
Michael

PS.: I'm not subscribed, please keep me CC'ed.