[PKG-Openstack-devel] Fixing bug #26437 in Jessie

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Jan 27 22:31:22 UTC 2015

Dear team,

As you may know, James Page (from Canonical) and myself (from Mirantis)
have taken over the maintenance of the rabbitmq-server package in Debian
(it is in fact maintained through the OpenStack packaging group, which
we welcome you to join). We did that after the last maintainer (Blair
Hester) explained to use that he didn't wish to maintain the package
anymore.

I know that the current version 3.3.5 of rabbitmq-server in Jessie is
still affected by bugs #26437, #26433, #26437 and #26433.

While I've been able to locate a patch for #26433 at [1] (it even
applies cleanly against the current rabbitmq-server package in Jessie),
I haven't been able to find patches for #26437, #26433 and #26437. I
couldn't either find a public bug tracker for rabbitmq-server.

So could you please let me know:
- Where may I find patches for fixing #26437, #26433 and #26437.
- Where may I find the public bug tracker for rabbitmq-server

If you let me know soon enough, I may be able to upload fixes to Jessie
before it is released.

[1]
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-management/commit/b5a5fc31bd49ad821a655ea9e2fe920d670a62ad.patch