[PKG-Openstack-devel] Adding Py3 to most libraries of OpenStack

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Jun 17 12:58:02 UTC 2015

Dear FTP masters,

We're actively looking on adding Py3 support to most of the libraries of
OpenStack. Which is why we have oslo.messaging (uploaded in Sid) and
python-oslo.messaging (uploading in Experimental) currently in the NEW
queue.

It would help if we could get this one approved, so we could add Py3
support to most other libraries which are all depending on it.

FYI, the same thing will happen with python-keystoneclient. We would
like to add Py3 support to it, and all the other python-*client package
will be able to have py3 support. The plan is to upload that one before
Friday.