[PKG-Openstack-devel] Adding Py3 to most libraries of OpenStack

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Jun 19 13:32:59 UTC 2015

On 06/18/2015 03:27 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> oslo.messaging depends on python3-concurrent.futures. Is this still
> missing or do I have to clean my glasses?

There's no such thing as concurrent.futures in Python 3 (it's in the
standard library), so that's my fault.

That one is in oslo.messaging source package for Sid, right?

> This looks wrong in python-oslo.messaging:
> W: oslo-messaging-zmq-receiver: init.d-script-not-marked-as-conffile
> etc/init.d/oslo-messaging-zmq-receiver
> E: oslo-messaging-zmq-receiver: init.d-script-not-included-in-package
> etc/init.d/oslo-messaging-zmq-receiver

And this is for the experimental with the source package rename as
python-oslo.messaging, right? There's no init script and
oslo-messaging-zmq-receiver in the Sid package... As much as I know,
I've fixed that issue in the 1.14.0 in our Git repo (by adding a sysv-rc
init script).

So, I've re-uploaded version 1.8.3-3 to Sid, and 1.14.0-1 in Experimental.

Thanks for your time reviewing our packages,