[PKG-Openstack-devel] Use of ext2/3, support for sid

Sebastian Pipping sebastian at pipping.org
Wed Jun 24 22:50:41 UTC 2015

Hello!

I noticed that ext2/3 is being used rather than ext4.  I saw the comment
"We first use ext2, THEN convert to ext3, because that's so much faster
this way." but that seems to be about generation time, not the result.
(On a side not I wonder at what point the conversion to ext3 takes
place.  At mount (as ext3) time?)

Also, build-openstack-debian-image does not seem to support sid while it
would probably be easy to.  Is that on purpose?

Thanks and best,

Sebastian