[PKG-Openstack-devel] Working on manila

Malihe Asemani ml.asemani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

I agree that I got stuck in packaging Manila. So, maybe it is the best
suggestion that someone else start working on it too. As Andreas mentioned,
I'll track the commits to learn from them.
Just, let me ask if I could not get why some commits are applied. And of
course, I still like to work on debian-openstack.
If you think I can do s/th on some parts of Manila, please let me know. I
would appreciate that.

Dear Andreas, thank you very much for your great support. I think it's
better to start with another package (although, as you said, I'll keep
track of Manila). It seems Manila as the first step was a big one...

best regards
Malihe Asemani

--
you can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one

mali