[PKG-Openstack-devel] Reminder for cobbler translation updates

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Fri Jun 26 10:48:06 UTC 2015

Hi Christian, can you wait a day? Danish will be in later today.
bye
Joe

 Emne: Reminder for cobbler translation updates
 Til: debian-i18n at lists.debian.org
 Cc: cobbler at packages.debian.org
 Dato: onsdag 24. juni 2015 07.02

 This is a reminder for the running
 translation round for debconf
 templates of cobbler.

 Currently complete languages:
  cs de fr nl pt pt_BR ru

 Currently existing but incomplete languages:

 Please send out updates before Thursday, June 25, 2015.

 On Friday, June 26, 2015, I will notify
 the cobbler maintainers that they can upload a new package
 version.

 So, if you have something being worked on, please send it
 as
 soon as possible.

 Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO
 file for
 incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the
 list
 archives.

 There is always a chance that a translation you or your team
 sent
 slipped through my mail and spam filters. If you indeed send
 an update
 as a bug report and your language is still listed here,
 please point
 me to the bug number.