[PKG-Openstack-devel] Comments regarding python-mistralclient_2015.1~rc1-1_amd64.changes

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Sat May 2 22:57:09 UTC 2015

On 05/02/2015 06:00 PM, Paul Richards Tagliamonte wrote:
> tox checks python3, but classifiers don't have them. please get
> upstream to add the classifiers and please ship the python3
> module
>
> thanks,
>    paul

Same. keystoneclient -> saml2.

At this point, I'll stop sending you some more of this kind of reply, as
I am guessing that you've understood the big picture.

FYI: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3#Dependencies

We've already fixed some very nasty ones:
- eventlet
- memcached (waiting for PyPi release for that one, but I already
uploaded the package with latest commit + patch to Sid...)

but there's a lot more to do.