[PKG-Openstack-devel] Maintaining python-repoze.who in Debian

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Nov 9 13:51:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to maintain repoze.who in Debian. I therefore uploaded
repoze.who 2.2 in Sid, with Python 3 support, as this was needed by
another dependency (pysaml2). Though now, the plugins are failing. It
looks like a number of them do not support the 2.x framework of repoze.who.

I tried to package all which was stored in a single
python-repoze.who-plugins into separate source packages, so I could run
unit tests with valid build-dependencies for each of them. But it
doesn't work for all of these. Namely, I am having issues running the
unit tests of:
- python-repoze.who-friendlyform
- python-who-ldap
- python-repoze.who.plugins.openid
- python-repoze.who.plugins.sa
- python-repoze.who-testutil

Is there any plan for having the above work with python-repoze.who 2.2?
Are they even maintained upstream?