[PKG-Openstack-devel] Moving python-fixtures packaging to OpenStack infra

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Aug 23 13:13:30 UTC 2016

On 08/22/2016 08:24 PM, Robert Collins wrote:
> Sure; I'd like to stop maintaining the packaging entirely, would you
> like to take it over?
>
> -Rob

Ok.

Are you fine, in general, with moving packages you maintain to OpenStack
infra? In your QA page, I can see:

- python-fixtures
- python-testscenarios
- subunit
- testrepository
- testresources

I'd like to move all of them to OpenStack infra using Gerrit, rather
than Alioth with only Git write access control, which I kind of not
trust (nobody actually trusts security on Alioth and mostly everyone
would like a replacement...).

Your thoughts?