[PKG-Openstack-devel] Comments regarding fuel-agent_7.0+2016.01.29.git.99dc8a2be7+dfsg1-1_amd64.changes

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Feb 7 07:13:09 UTC 2016

On 02/07/2016 06:12 AM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> is python3-fuelclient hidden somewhere?
>
>   Thorsten

My bad, I uploaded it to experimental, so I guess fuel-agent would need
to go there as well. Please reject fuel-agent, and I'll re-upload it to
experimental.

Moving forward, I'll upload all the rest of Fuel to Experimental as well
(there's no point to have some bits in Unstable if some stuff are in
Experimental).

FYI, my plan is to have Fuel ready at the same time as OpenStack Mitaka,
which is currently in Experimental, and which will be released upstream
in April. Upstream for fuel, from now on, are following the rest of
OpenStack release cycles, which is one new release every 6 months.
Though that's something new, which is why I have weird version numbers
(ie: head from the master branch) until the final release in April, at
which point we'll have tagged beta releases every 2/3 months, like for
the rest of OpenStack.