[PKG-Openstack-devel] Debian OpenStack image login account

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Feb 26 01:12:52 UTC 2016

On 02/25/2016 06:28 PM, KATO Tomoyuki wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Is the below bug report correct?
>
> Debian OpenStack image login account should be noted as "debian" not "admin"
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1548488
>
> Also, I think it is useful the login accout name is written in the download page.
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/
>
> Regards,
> KATO Tomoyuki

Hello,

Indeed, the login account is debian and not admin, so the report is
correct, and the docs should be fixed. I wonder exactly how this false
information went in, as I was the person who wrote most if not all of
the text related to the Debian image (so it'd be interested to know who
did the mistake and why).

Thanks for your suggestion to write the account login name in the
download page. I will try to push for that to happen. Hereby, I Cc-ed
Steve, who can do it. Steve, could we add the below text please? Feel
free to correct for better English though.

<h2>Login into the image</h2>

account that cloud-init will write the public key to allow one's ssh
client to login.</p>