[PKG-Openstack-devel] python-openstackclient_2.0.0-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Jan 15 03:12:27 UTC 2016

On 01/15/2016 07:00 AM, Chris Lamb wrote:

> There are quite a few unmentioned copyright holders, eg. CERN, eBay, Nebula, etc.

Hi,

I need a general advice here. Does it really make sense to list all
copyright holders in very a large project like OpenStack, with so many
(listed and non-listed) copyright holders? Checking the Linux kernel, I
can read:

Copyright: 1991-2012 Linus Torvalds and many others

Also, what to do with entities that have been disolved, like Nebula,
which closed down last April? Are they still copyright holders?

Anyway, I've listed all I found with grep and re-uploaded as per your
advices.