[PKG-Openstack-devel] Neutron FWaaS in Sid?

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Jul 5 08:14:20 UTC 2016

On 07/04/2016 11:48 AM, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> On Jun 27, 2016, at 4:34 PM, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
>
>> On Jun 27, 2016, at 3:50 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>>
>>> In Sid, lives Mitaka, in Experimental lives Newton. My last upload was
>>> for Newton, so it was uploaded to Experimental.
>>
>> Of course! But isn't FWaaS available in Mitaka?
>

> *bump*

There's no such a thing. This isn't a forum.

> I can see "python-neutron-fwaas" but not "neutron-fwaas-agent".

There's no such package, even in Experimental. The package name that I
chose is neutron-fwaas-l3-agent.

I don't think I'll invest the time in backporting the neutron-fwaas
features from Newton to Mitaka, unless my employer asks for it. I'd
welcome anyone who would like to contribute this backport.