[PKG-Openstack-devel] Neutron FWaaS in Sid?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Tue Jul 5 09:51:12 UTC 2016

On Jul 5, 2016, at 9:14 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:

>> *bump*
>
> There's no such a thing. This isn't a forum.

And yet it worked… :). Besides, where do you think *bump* came from?? :)

> There's no such package, even in Experimental. The package name that I
> chose is neutron-fwaas-l3-agent.

Ok. Why is the VPNaaS package called "neutron-vpnaas"? Shouldn't that
also be named "neutron-vpnaas-l3-agent"? And why "-l3-agent" in the first
place? Doesn't correspond to the other packages..

> I don't think I'll invest the time in backporting the neutron-fwaas
> features from Newton to Mitaka, unless my employer asks for it. I'd
> welcome anyone who would like to contribute this back port.

Ok, fair enough.

I don't need it right this minute, but if no one have stepped up, I'll
see what I can do in a couple of weeks.
--
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing.
- Homer Simpson