[PKG-Openstack-devel] Fwd: Zaqar UI - please package

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Jul 23 19:36:14 UTC 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Zaqar UI - please package
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 13:22:23 +0100
From: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo at bayour.com>
To: Thomas Goirand <thomas at goirand.fr>

Do you want a bug/wishlist report for it?

I'll include the debian dir which I did to get this packaged
locally. I don't want to maintain any packages at the moment.
Especially not any Python ones, I'm just not fluent enough to
be able to deal with it..

I couldn't get the testing to work, but never mind (for me :).

Note that I had the same problem as

and "fixed" in

   /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/zaqar_ui/__init__.py
--
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris