[PKG-Openstack-devel] image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Jun 8 22:24:55 UTC 2016

.. and now I'm back to "not working" again!

Another reinstall of the machine, and it won't work.

===> Registering keystone endpoint
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
Warning - data is empty
Setting-up: create-keystone-service image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
create-public-endpoint image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
create-internal-endpoint image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
create-admin-endpoint image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
...done!
===> Editing bootstraped tenants and adding default roles
Fixing-up: admin-project-desc image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
service-project image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
default-admin-email image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
...done!
Adding roles: admin image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
KeystoneAdmin image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
KeystoneServiceAdmin image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
heat_stack_owner image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
Member image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
ResellerAdmin image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
image version "2" is not in supported versions 1, 2
...done!
done!

This is really starting to piss me off! First in this install, I used
mariadb-server-10.0 because I couldn't seed mysql and have it work.
It complained that "Plugin 'unix_socket' is not loaded". I could
only get it (MySQL that is) to work if I did it manually. MariaDB
worked with seeding.

I'm not sure if it's because I started with MariaDB that it won't
work now (earlier today, when it - openstack - worked I used MySQL).
MariaDB have been '--purge'd and MySQL (v5.6) installed after that.
Both manually and with seeding..

But I can't use v3 auth, and there's no "user list" sub command.
If I set it to v2.0, I get the "user list" sub command, but on
the other hand I get auth error..
--
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris