[PKG-Openstack-devel] OpenStack image for debian-testing

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Tue May 10 14:01:48 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 03:00:40PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 01:53:38PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>On Sun, May 08, 2016 at 02:38:41PM +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>>>
>>>Steve, how come we don't have a new image? I thought it was generated
>>>weekly, and automatically? We'd need a fixed version with biosdevname=0
>>>net.ifnames=0 from the latest openstack-debian-images package...

>>>I can seen images from 2nd of April:
>>>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current/
>>>
>>>I'm not sure what the difference is between "current" and "testing"
>>>though. Maybe Steve can also tell...
>>
>>Apologies, I disabled live image production a while ago due to
>>breakages and it looks like I disabled openstack too by mistake. I've
>>just fixed that now, and I've just triggered a build by hand.
>
>Which failed. I'm re-running with more debug now.

And here's the failure:

Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d...
done.
Processing triggers for initramfs-tools (0.125) ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-4.5.0-1-amd64
 python3-cryptography
 python3-oauthlib
 cloud-init
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of
python3-cryptography:
 python3-cryptography depends on python3-cffi-backend-api-9729;
 however:
  Package python3-cffi-backend-api-9729 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package python3-cryptography (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of python3-oauthlib:
 python3-oauthlib depends on python3-cryptography; however:
  Package python3-cryptography is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package python3-oauthlib (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of cloud-init:
 cloud-init depends on python3-oauthlib; however:
  Package python3-oauthlib is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package cloud-init (--configure):
 python3-cryptography
 python3-oauthlib
 cloud-init

Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...