[PKG-Openstack-devel] HOWTO?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri May 27 12:26:47 UTC 2016

I just (somewhat by "accident" :) buy two 16 node G6 blade centers
and was going to set it up with OpenStack..

Is there any guides and HOWTOs on how to do this "from scratch"?

Something that's easy to understand, since I have no experience what
so ever in this! I have worked with AWS about two months, but that's
about it.. :)

And a "list" of all the packages related to OS, with a small note on
what they're for? I've seen a lot of FTP acceptance mails here on the
list, but some of them I don't understand how they're related to OS..
--
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing.
- Homer Simpson