[PKG-Openstack-devel] Horizon don't work on Sid/Newton - Forbidden (CSRF token missing or incorrect

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sat Nov 5 11:40:35 UTC 2016

On 5 Nov 2016, at 11:10, Alberto Molina Coballes <alb.molina at gmail.com> wrote:

> #843108 was opened regarding to this issue and downgrading python-django to 1.8 solves the issue, but python-django in stretch/sid is 1.10.
>
> According to requirements.txt file [1], horizon in newton requires Django<1.9,>=1.8

Yeah, I’ve only had trouble with Django 1.10! As I read that, it is “equal or bigger than eight, but
less than (not including) 1.9”.

Thomas, any way you can upload a “python-django1.8” (so we can still have ‘python-django’ as
1.10 for anyone want to have that)? And change all the Horizon packages to depend on the former?