[PKG-Openstack-devel] Comments regarding glare_0.1.0-1_amd64.changes

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Oct 1 15:44:23 UTC 2016

On 10/01/2016 12:39 PM, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Please clarify copyright attributions of the debian/po/*.po files (and maybe
> others) on your next upload. Thanks :)
>
>  -- Chris Lamb <lamby at debian.org>  Sat, 01 Oct 2016 10:39:26 +0000

As per the recommendations from Bubulle, I copied the .po files from
Cinder, and did sed -i s/cinder/glare/ on them, as the content is mostly
the same. Running debconf-updatepo then marks strings as fuzzy if needed.

Are here, writing that I should put the authors of the .po files in
debian/copyright?

Thanks a lot for these last 3 packages you've checked. Note that I
already pushed to Gerrit the fix for ironic-ui.