[PKG-Openstack-devel] keystone: Keystone won't start, missing command

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Oct 13 14:18:52 UTC 2016

On Oct 13, 2016, at 3:02 PM, Alberto Molina Coballes wrote:

> This is not a bug, AFAIK this is the expected behaviour since Mitaka (and available since Kilo), keystone is provided via an external wsgi server (apache is with mod_wsgi is the default option but you can choose others).

I see. Then I have three followup questions :)

1. Why is there still a sysv init script for it [in the 'keystone'
   package]?
2. How is that 'external wsgi server' setup, and why wasn't it
   done automatically on the upgrade?
3. I was running Mitaka before this upgrade today, and then
   the sysv init script worked and started the service (as far
   as I can remember anyway).
   OR: How do I now start that 'external wsgi server'? Apache
       is running...
--
Att inse sin egen betydelse är som att få ett kvalster att
fatta att han bara syns i mikroskop