[PKG-Openstack-devel] ValueError: Field `instance_uuid' cannot be None

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sat Oct 15 11:52:52 UTC 2016

With the upgrade the other day, I'm now getting Subject when I try
to list my instances.

Going through the nova and novaapi databases, the only one which
does NOT have the 'instance_uuid' column set is the novaapi:build_requests
table. They're all 'NULL'!

I've run

    su nova -s /bin/sh -c "nova-manage api_db sync"
    su nova -s /bin/sh -c "nova-manage db sync"

but is there something else I've missed?
--
Att tänka innan man talar, är som att torka sig i röven
innan man skiter.