[PKG-Openstack-devel] Processed: reassign + affects

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Sep 24 14:51:13 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 838646 python-tidylib
Bug #838646 [src:python-markdown] python-markdown: FTBFS in testing (OSError: Could not load libtidy)
Bug reassigned from package 'src:python-markdown' to 'python-tidylib'.
No longer marked as found in versions python-markdown/2.6.6-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #838646 to the same values previously set
> affects 838646 src:python-markdown
Bug #838646 [python-tidylib] python-markdown: FTBFS in testing (OSError: Could not load libtidy)
Added indication that 838646 affects src:python-markdown
> reassign 838197 python-tidylib
Bug #838197 [src:sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi] sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi: FTBFS: ImportError: Failed to import test module: test_utils
Bug reassigned from package 'src:sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi' to 'python-tidylib'.
No longer marked as found in versions sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi/0.2.1-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #838197 to the same values previously set
> affects 838197 src:sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi
Bug #838197 [python-tidylib] sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi: FTBFS: ImportError: Failed to import test module: test_utils
Added indication that 838197 affects src:sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi
> forcemerge 838197 838646
Bug #838197 [python-tidylib] sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi: FTBFS: ImportError: Failed to import test module: test_utils
Bug #838646 [python-tidylib] python-markdown: FTBFS in testing (OSError: Could not load libtidy)
Removed indication that 838646 affects src:python-markdown
Added indication that 838646 affects src:sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi
Added tag(s) sid and stretch.
Merged 838197 838646
> retitle 838197 python-tidylib: Makes some packages to FTBFS with 'Could not load libtidy'
Bug #838197 [python-tidylib] sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi: FTBFS: ImportError: Failed to import test module: test_utils
Bug #838646 [python-tidylib] python-markdown: FTBFS in testing (OSError: Could not load libtidy)
Changed Bug title to 'python-tidylib: Makes some packages to FTBFS with 'Could not load libtidy'' from 'sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi: FTBFS: ImportError: Failed to import test module: test_utils'.
Changed Bug title to 'python-tidylib: Makes some packages to FTBFS with 'Could not load libtidy'' from 'python-markdown: FTBFS in testing (OSError: Could not load libtidy)'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

838197: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=838197
838646: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=838646