[PKG-Openstack-devel] mininet requires missing ovs-controller

Santiago R.R. santiagorr at riseup.net
Mon Dec 4 10:29:50 UTC 2017

El 03/12/17 a las 14:38, Tomasz Buchert escribió:
> On 30/11/17 09:26, Santiago R.R. wrote:
> > Control: tags -1 + patch fixed-upstream
> >
> > On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:15:39 +0100 "Santiago R.R." <santiagorr at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> > It seems I am wrong about this.
>
> The bug was only happening if you would have
> openvswitch-testcontroller installed. The reason is that mininet fails
> to detect the path of the test controller. The patch you provided fixes
> the issue.

Just for the record:
If you are talking about package names, it happened in unstable if you
had openvswith-common installed:

dpkg -S /usr/bin/ovs-testcontroller
openvswitch-common: /usr/bin/ovs-testcontroller

LANG=C.UTF-8 dpkg -l openvswitch-common
ii  openvswitch-common   2.8.1+dfsg1-3   amd64           Open vSwitch common components

> > P.S. Question for openvswitch maintainers: does it make sense to include
> > back /usr/bin/ovs-testcontroller in the -testcontroller package?
>
> Thanks, I've added the patch and will upload the package later today.

Thanks for uploading it!

Cheers,

 -- Santiago