[PKG-Openstack-devel] Improving the infra CI/CD for Deb packaging

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Thu Feb 23 13:09:03 UTC 2017

On 02/23/2017 04:40 AM, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> Hi,

> <mailto:allison at lohutok.net>>:
>
>     Paul tells me it's simpler than this, you have permission to create
>     branches now. And, you or zigo can grant me permission to start creating
>     these branches by adding me to this group:
>

> Not working :(

Yes, what zigo did is grant me permission to add new branches. I nearly
created the debian/ocata branch last night, then realized that the docs
I've found so far are unclear whether debian/ocata should be a branch
off the debian/newton branch, or a branch off the Ocata release tag on
the master branch.

If you happen to know, I can just create the branch now. Otherwise, I'll
check with Paul when the day gets started here at the OpenStack PTG in
about an hour.

Allison