[PKG-Openstack-devel] Improving the infra CI/CD for Deb packaging

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Thu Feb 23 14:25:28 UTC 2017

On 02/23/2017 09:06 AM, James Page wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 at 09:01 Ondrej Novy <novy at ondrej.org
> <mailto:novy at ondrej.org>> wrote:
>
>     debian/ocata branch should be based on debian/newton branch
>
> The required group membership is deb-packaging-release, rather than
> deb-packaging-core, for creation of branches.

Yeah, Ondřej and I are both members of deb-packaging-release:

https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1137,members

Ondřej, I was just able to create the debian/ocata branch based on the
debian/newton branch for deb-swift.

https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/projects/openstack/deb-swift,branches

I'm not sure why it was giving you an error, I'll check with Paul.

Allison