[PKG-Openstack-devel] Packaging OpenStack command line clients

David Rabel rabel at b1-systems.de
Tue Feb 28 18:16:09 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I would like to help packaging the OpenStack command line clients.

I saw some discussion about the Debian OpenStack packaging on this list
in the last days and honestly: I am a bit confused. I did not read all
of it. Did not understand all of it either.

Can you tell me a good place to start?
I already submitted a few patches to OpenStack upstream and I started
maintaining Debian packages a few months ago, but did not do too much. [0]

Is this a good point to start: [1] ?

Yours
  David

[0]