[PKG-Openstack-devel] ongoing OpenStack packaging in Debian

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Tue Feb 28 18:59:44 UTC 2017

On 02/27/2017 06:28 PM, Allison Randal wrote:

> So, once this change is +A and merged:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/437750
>
> We can see if the mirrors for jessie-ocata and jessie-ocata-backports
> were created properly.

Thanks for the +A, Thomas. So, the result is that the jessie-ocata
archive was populated, but not jessie-ocata-backports. We're tackling
that on two fronts, Paul has a change pending that removes one hardcoded
reference to jessie-newton-backports from Infra:

https://review.openstack.org/439103

And I have a change pending to update the debian/ocata branch of
deb-auto-backports:

https://review.openstack.org/439096

Allison