[PKG-Openstack-devel] Status?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sun Jul 2 13:33:55 UTC 2017

On 2 Jul 2017, at 11:48, Ondrej Novy <novy at ondrej.org> wrote:

> I asked about OS packaging future too:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/openstack-devel/2017-June/021348.html

You said "debian/newton is not working”. What does that mean? Those
URLs doesn’t say much…

I installed Newton from Stretch about six months ago or so, but I’ve been
trying to figure out a way to get a distributed router working. There’s
an issue reported about that somewhere.

Now I’m kind’a tired of waiting, so I was planning on (re)install my whole
cluster - with a non-distributed router.
Newton works just fine (except the router problem) so it makes sense
for me to use that.

Ocata would probably be better (that might even have a fix for distributed
routers), but because Thomas have stopped working on Debian/Openstack,
I’m not confident enough to try it..

So I just wondering what the _current_ status is - is Newton broken now?