[PKG-Openstack-devel] Non-free and contrib repositories enabled in the OpenStack image

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Wed Jun 21 23:36:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

I downloaded cloud-init tools source code (apt source cloud-init) and
quick rgrep for "non-free" gave me results like this:

./templates/sources.list.debian.tmpl:deb {{mirror}} {{codename}} main
contrib non-free
./templates/sources.list.debian.tmpl:deb-src {{mirror}} {{codename}}
main contrib non-free
./templates/sources.list.debian.tmpl:deb {{security}}
{{codename}}/updates main contrib non-free

So I guess we found the cause of the problem because the sources.list I
got goes well along with the template. The git commit "merge patched
into master" with hash 1162f5628064010b9e0ec32afc483c7660900aeb is the
one that includes these non-free repositories (in
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/cloud/cloud-init.git/).

Joonas

Joonas Kylmälä: