[PKG-Openstack-devel] Packaging OpenStack command line clients

David Rabel david.rabel at noresoft.com
Wed May 10 09:10:13 UTC 2017

Hi there,

On 27.03.2017 14:08, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 03/27/2017 12:53 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:

Are there any news regarding this problem?

I did not follow the OpenStack packaging efforts in the last weeks. I
cannot put a lot of time into it at work and my spare time is also very
short.

So I decided to focus on why I joined this list: I want to package new
versions of the command line clients.

Yours
  David